The BenQ W1110 brings the true movie theater experience into the home with sharp, crystal clear picture quality, while the W2000 takes the home cinema experience to another level thanks to the inclusion of BenQ technology that achieves the Rec. 709 standard for high-definition colour reproduction.
In addition to delivering stunning true cinematic colours, BenQ projectors are equipped with a 1080p Full HD optimised optical system for unmatched picture clarity and details, along with features like lens shift, side projection, short-throw technology, big zoom, as well as Full HD wireless connectivity and user-friendly interface. Now, users can easily enjoy the luxury of entertaining family and friends in the privacy of their own home theater with professional quality audio-visual projection.
With a harmonious combination of luxurious gold/silver colour and elegant curves, both projectors deliver modern aesthetics and complement today’s lifestyles. In addition to ultra-modern design, the newly enhanced airflow and fan architecture in W2000 and W1110’s thermal systems reduce acoustic noise to 27dBA in Eco mode, the lowest fan noise in its class.
- 6X RGBRGB Colour Wheel Delivers Rec. 709 HDTV Standard for Cinematic Colour
- The W2000’s Video Enhancer features include Motion Enhancer, Colour Enhancer, Pixel Enhancer and Flesh Tone Enhancer.
- High Contrast, Razor-sharp Image
- BenQ Home Video Projectors create true-to-life performance with an ANSI contrast ratio that significantly surpasses that of non-DLP projectors for the cleanest, most detailed visual performance. These projectors produce industry-leading High Fill Factor by boosting light levels in each individual pixel for more defined details, so you will not be distracted by pixilated graphics.
- Set-up in Minutes with Hassle-free Installation
- Projector set-up can be achieved in a few minutes and with the versatile short-throw projection, a 100-inch viewing area is possible at only 2.5 meters. The Big Zoom feature easily adapts to any room configuration. Vertical lens shift allows the projected image to be shifted up or down. Side projection with 2D keystone is also available on the W2000.
- Wireless Full HD Kit Offers More Freedom and Less Hassle
- The optional Wireless Full HD kit allows streaming of uncompressed 1080p content to the projector — even in 3D. One-time Setup detects and connects the kit automatically. The wireless kit’s four antennas extend coverage up to 100 feet, even through walls, while Dynamic Frequency Selection compensates for signal loss by switching channels.
Whether watching the latest blockbuster with your family, playing video games with the kids, or catching a sports match with friends, BenQ Home Video Projectors put your living room at the centre of the action. User-friendly, affordable and professional level audio visual experience is within everyone’s reach with the BenQ W1110 & W2000, Home Video Projectors.
Available now, W1110 ($1499 RRP), W2000 ($2499 RRP, supplied with two pairs of 3D glasses. Additional pairs are available for RRP $129), and WDP01 Full HD Wireless Kit ($549).
See BenQ at the International HiFi Show July 1st - 3rd, or for more information visit BenQ Australia.