Considering exhibiting at the 2017 International HiFi Show?
The original idea was put forward by members of the independent Australian HiFi Association some years ago who believed that the Australian industry deserved a truly 100% Australian owned show.
With the unparalleled reach and backing of StereoNET, combined with a team made up of industry leaders in not only product knowledge and application, but marketing and advertising, the 2016 International HiFi Show proved a massive success and paved the way for a successful platform on which to build future Australian shows.
The International HiFi Show draws upon all the resources available to truly promote the show itself, as well as the brands and exhibitors investing in their attendance. Using a combination of mainstream and online media, as promoters we strike the perfect balance of energised and enthusiastic attendees that not only includes the regulars within the HiFi scene, but more importantly, a new and youthful audience that is the customer of tomorrow.
- Presented by a pro-active company within the Australian industry, invested in the future of the industry. StereoNET is modern publisher, in touch with today's audience.
- Realistic exhibitor pricing reflective of actual costs and genuine marketing campaigns.
- A world-class venue and well known location internationally, thanks to the Formula One Grand Prix.
- Over 60 Exhibition spaces. Major drawcards being negotiated from within the industry, as well as products that work in harmony with the HiFi and AV demographic.
- Bigger rooms, open spaces.
- Ease of access thanks to available car parking and public transport.
- Large loading dock and unloading area, away from busy CBD streets.
- Media partners including leading national newspaper and radio.
- Promotion of all show news via StereoNET and HiFi Show website.
- Extensive existing newsletter database, and social media reach.
2017 sees additional space being added to include the Smart Homes, Audio Visual & Tech Expo, to run in parallel with the International HiFi Show (Melbourne).
The inaugural International HiFi Show is here to stay in Melbourne, with plans already laid to additionally extend the reach to other parts of Australia and New Zealand.
For Exhibitor Information and Pricing, please download the Exhibitor Information Pack.